Did you know that the HVAC system is one of the top energy consumers within any commercial building? Because of this, you need always to ensure you have industrial HVAC maintenance scheduled to keep everything in shape. Doing so will help maintain efficiency and consistency so that you can get the most out of your HVAC investment. It is best to know how to choose the right contractor for maintenance and all of the industrial HVAC parts in Alberta that your system might need.
HVAC Cleaning Services Checklist
The good news is that you can follow along with a checklist that will allow you to compare service providers before deciding. The commercial HVAC repair and cleaning team that you go with should offer most or all of the following services:
Spring and Summer AC Maintenance
Some of the maintenance tasks involved for your AC cleaning should include:
- Lubricating all moving parts, belts, and pulleys
- Checking the electrical connections, evaporator, refrigerant charge, and condenser coils
- Inspecting the drain lines, pans, and thermostats
- Ensuring proper airflow and that the fan and blower motor are in good condition
Fall and Winter Heating Maintenance
You can remain proactive rather than having to fix commercial HVAC units with maintenance like:
- Quality industrial HVAC parts in Alberta like filter replacement
- Moving parts lubrication
- Fan, burner assembly, heat exchanger, thermostat, and ignition inspection
- Check all electrical connections
- Inspect the belts, pans, drain lines, and pulleys
There are other services that you should think of and all of your seasonal preventative maintenance. You can have ductwork installers look at all of your ducts to ensure they are sound and free of holes or debris. Some additional services may include:
- Changing out the air filters regularly
- Looking for physical signs of issues with your system – this includes looking for rust, clogged lines, leaking parts, and disconnections
- Recalibration twice a year
- Cleaning the AC evaporator and condenser coils to remove dirt, fungi, mold, and more
It goes without saying that regular maintenance goes a long way to ensuring your HVAC system is in great shape. However, you also need to know that you are using high-quality parts at all times so you can ensure everything will last and perform as efficiently as possible. For anyone looking for the best parts at affordable pricing, we are here to help at Tradesman manufacturing.
Ordering from One of Our Trusted Parts Dealers
Are you looking for new ductwork components or access doors? We have a full listing of products that you can choose from to make all of your HVAC and maintenance repairs go as smoothly as possible. We also have access to quality filter racks, furnace stands, hoods, duct fittings, and everything else that you need to address your HVAC needs.
Do you have questions about our available services or how you can get some of the best industrial HVAC parts in Alberta? You can contact us at Tradesman Manufacturing by calling us toll-free at 1-888-281-8040 and a member of our team will be happy to help. Check out all available products by clicking here.